Squid with tomato and basil
A quick and easy dinner that is low cab and has exotic and aromatic flavours. A favourite in our house.
Time taken : 25 mins
Serves : 4
500 gms squid rings or seafood mix:(optional 300gms squid rings and 200gms prawns)food
2 tomatoes , cut into small pieces
200gms snow peas
50 gms chopped basil
3 cloves chopped garlic
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Clean squid (and prawns) and pat dry.
- Mix it with salt, garlic, 2 tbsp of olive oil and optional chilli flakes
- Cook in wok or frypan on high heat for 4 mins until firm.
- Add snow peas and stir fry for a further 3 minutes
- Toss in basil and tomatoes on a plate and drizzle