The Redefine™ cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) Weight Loss Program is an introductory program (part 1) focusing on the psychological aspects of overeating and losing weight. It addresses chaotic and emotional eating, dysfunctional thinking and aims to provide the building blocks of understanding thoughts and actions related to losing weight and how to keep it off successfully. Using Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), the program contains videos, case studies, quizzes and diagrams to provide solution based and practical strategies to improve both psychological and physical health. This program is an essential foundation to a successful weight loss journey. 6 month unlimited access for $99.95.
- Lesson 4.1: Module 3 Review
- Lesson 4.2: What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?
- Lesson 4.3: Overcoming Overeating and Chaotic Eating
- Lesson 4.4: Addressing Eating Out, Vacations & Special Occasions : Tips & Strategies
- Lesson 4.5: Breaking Habits, Dealing with Excuses – Developing Problem Solving Skills
- Lesson 4.6: Redefine™ Further & This Week’s Focus